ECXC 2024!
by Tom
26/06/24 02:12 PM
Problem posting?
by Tom
11/06/24 10:33 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 78 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#85155 - 08/01/05 11:43 AM Re: Super deal on Pro Comp Tow Straps.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just got my second strap. I got the first strap a week after I bought it back during the sale. It is the procomp strap. I had to call them 4 times. I ordered the 2 straps seperatly. They kept telling my credid card did not go thru. They could not explain why it worked on the first order but not on the second order I placed 5 minutes later.

#85156 - 08/01/05 07:29 PM Re: Super deal on Pro Comp Tow Straps.
Anonymous
Unregistered

D you think the 20,000 lb strap be adequate?

#85157 - 11/01/05 01:33 PM Re: Super deal on Pro Comp Tow Straps.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just got off the phone with Pro Comp. They said they are aware with recovery straps sold by 4Wheel Parts and that the yellow ones are definitly nor Pro Comp straps. The rep from Pro Comp said that they have about 1,000 on order, scheduled to arrive from SE Asia about mid February.
I then called 4Wheel Parts and was told they had 800 Pro Comp straps arriving Friday or the middle of next week at the latest. They would be filling all the backorders but we have to call them then.
This is not the only forum that is complaining about their business practice of substituting a different products. In fact they now have a disclaimer stating that the straps may be different than what is ordered, even though they still advertise Pro Comp. Hold their feet to the fire to make them supply what you ordered.

#85158 - 11/01/05 04:14 PM Re: Super deal on Pro Comp Tow Straps.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kinda funny... The ad states "Make sure you insist on nothing less than Pro Comp Recovery Straps" and then they ship something less. I emailed them yesterday with no response.

#85159 - 11/01/05 11:15 PM Re: Super deal on Pro Comp Tow Straps.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just received mine today, and it’s the yellow one. I don’t care too much if this one works ok, has anyone used this yellow one yet?

#85160 - 13/01/05 04:06 PM Re: Super deal on Pro Comp Tow Straps.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just recieved this email from Mike from their customer service department:

WE ARE ON BACK ORDER AT THIS TIME AS SOON AS WE GET THE PROCOMP STRAPS IN STOCK WE WILL BE SHIPPING IT OUT TO YOU...
THAT ONE YOU RECVD IS TO USE UNTIL WE GET THE OTHER STRAPS...HAVE A GOOD DAY

How likely is it that I get two recovery straps for $30 ????

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal