Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

The Jews didn't start repopulating there until the 1880s.
Stop the leftist bullshit Moby. Jews have been there for thousands of years.

I guess Abraham was born in Beverly Hills. What about Jesus. I guess he was born in Newark and there wasn't a single Jew to be found within thousands of miles. Moses must have led them to Las Vegas where the liberals built a golden idol of Wayne Newton.

The land was always the Jew's land. Going back thousands of years. All you anti-semites will always find bullshit excuses.
Give me a break. Are you really going to take it that literally? I never said there were NO Jews there. That's like saying there's no Christians in the arab countries.

The Zionist Movement. Approximately 1880s.

"Hibbat Zion was a pre-Zionist movement, beginning in the 1880s, advocating revival of Jewish life in the Land."

Source: The Father of Zionism

Note that it's from the ISRAELI Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Is that "official" enough for you?

How about this one:

Another one

That one is from the Jewish Agency for ISRAEL

Maybe this one...

Yet another

That one is the World Union of Jewish Students
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist