ECXC 2024!
by Tom
26/06/24 02:12 PM
Problem posting?
by Tom
11/06/24 10:33 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 167 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#149763 - 20/03/06 02:20 PM Re: Sopranos countdown!
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

His only saving grace might be the embarrasment issue. Are there reprocutions for Junior? But AJ really is nobody. Look at tony's cousin Tony and all he did was kill the brother of a made guy. Didn't Tony have ...DAMN I'm shitty with names...the son of the previous boss killed when he became a fuck up, dropped out of school and started selling drugs and getting into Meadow's pants?
You are talking about Jackie Jr. The fat capo Vito shit him in the back of the head.

Quote:
And Madman , I saw it as more of a what if than a purgatory. What if he had lived a normal life with a normal family and a normal job. His whole life has been filled with guilt and regrets so as he is laying on his possible death bed why not ask : What if?
Watch it again. You are missing tons of clues. It might not be an actual purgatory, but if it is in Tony's mind, he is seeing it as his personal purgatory.

There were loads of clues... even to heaven and hell being on either side of the town. What about what the bartender said? Did you catch that?

Watch it again.

#149764 - 20/03/06 02:24 PM Re: Sopranos countdown!
Claus Offline

AJ get's a job at Blockbuster....guess how long it lasts.

#149765 - 20/03/06 06:45 PM Re: Sopranos countdown!
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
I'm pretty sure that the alternate wife was Charmaine. They dated in high school if I'm not mistaken, and Charmaine turned him down because of his mafia life or something like that. The Buddhist thing was indeed hilarious.

And regarding Vito, there was a bit where he was sneaking around the hospital. Combine that with his quote from last week about, "Tone not being around forever" (something like that), and it's safe to assume that he's looking to finish off Tony and move up the ladder.

And the Alzheimer's thing to me seemed more like a conscious bit of anxiety seeping into his unconscious dream. I'm sure the lighthouse has some sort of significance, but I can't quite place it.

#149766 - 20/03/06 06:53 PM Re: Sopranos countdown!
dano Offline

Loc: Ridgefield Park, NJ
He's trapped it purgatory. The beacon of light is heaven out on the horizon the fires on the other side of town are hell. The questioning of himself, who he is and all that are just part of being judged.

As far as the Fed's, I feel they are going the pork store to get the next "rat" which may be Christopher to get the "terrorists" which the feds will use as cover to get their next in on the family since all their insiders are now dead.

How about Vito's comment about Eugene saying how "maybe he was homo" for killing himself. Lol that was classic.
But the man worthwhile
is the man who can smile
when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

#149767 - 21/03/06 06:14 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by dano:
How about Vito's comment about Eugene saying how "maybe he was homo" for killing himself. Lol that was classic.
I said the same thing: "That is classic!" In next week's scenes you see him grabbing Finn's arm and Finn looks scared.

Remember last season?: "Say 'what's up Vito?'"

#149768 - 21/03/06 06:36 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]His only saving grace might be the embarrasment issue. Are there reprocutions for Junior? But AJ really is nobody. Look at tony's cousin Tony and all he did was kill the brother of a made guy. Didn't Tony have ...DAMN I'm shitty with names...the son of the previous boss killed when he became a fuck up, dropped out of school and started selling drugs and getting into Meadow's pants?
You are talking about Jackie Jr. The fat capo Vito shit him in the back of the head.

Quote:
And Madman , I saw it as more of a what if than a purgatory. What if he had lived a normal life with a normal family and a normal job. His whole life has been filled with guilt and regrets so as he is laying on his possible death bed why not ask : What if?
Watch it again. You are missing tons of clues. It might not be an actual purgatory, but if it is in Tony's mind, he is seeing it as his personal purgatory.

There were loads of clues... even to heaven and hell being on either side of the town. What about what the bartender said? Did you catch that?

Watch it again.[/b]
Ok I don't have it on DVR so tell us what the bartender said! Also I didn't realize that there was a fire going on, on the other side of the city, I must have really missed that. I just hope every other show this season isn't like that.

#149769 - 21/03/06 06:40 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]His only saving grace might be the embarrasment issue. Are there reprocutions for Junior? But AJ really is nobody. Look at tony's cousin Tony and all he did was kill the brother of a made guy. Didn't Tony have ...DAMN I'm shitty with names...the son of the previous boss killed when he became a fuck up, dropped out of school and started selling drugs and getting into Meadow's pants?
.[/b]
Jackie Jr. was part of the group that robbed the poker game and killed two(?) guys and shot some others, including Furio. Some of these guys at the poker game were "made". Jackie Jr. and his crew had to pay. Ralphie sent Vito to whack him. Sidenote: Vito and Jackie Jr. were cousins

#149770 - 30/03/06 06:50 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did nobody watch this past Sunday???

- Lots of tension within the leadership ranks.
- "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" playing at the end of the episode
- Tony asking "What is that beacon?"
- the most obvious was walking into that house and leaving all his "baggage" behind.
- How did Christopher and Bobby know what AJ was planning on doing??
- Bobby is going more and more irritated and I bet this will lead to a big meltdown.

What else?

#149771 - 30/03/06 07:06 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
They knew about AJ's plot to kill the mummy (lol) because he tried to get a gun from some guy, and the guy reported it to them. Looks like Tony is going to be back on his feet in the next episode. Thank God for that! I was beginning to think he was gonna be in that damn comma for the whole season!

#149772 - 30/03/06 07:40 PM Re: Sopranos countdown!
buck Offline

Loc: Shohola,PA. 18458
The "wife" on the phone that Tony was talking with was the woman who was the Mercedes saleswoman he had an affair with, almost strangled, and who killed herself in a later episode. The woman in the doorway of the house in the infinity scene was Tony's mother; he knew if he went in, there was no return. With each new episode we get more clues.........

#149773 - 04/04/06 07:10 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
NY Madman Offline

Anyone see Sunday's episode?

In the meantime... check these out...

http://clayguy.com/id24.html

#149774 - 10/04/06 08:26 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
NY Madman Offline

Has interest in this show on the XOC died?

Last nights episode was pretty good. The future of a few characters on this show is looking pretty bad.

Rusty (Frankie Valli) is going to get whacked... or at least someone is going to try. Johnny Sac has serious problems now that he broke down crying in front of everyone.

And let's not forget the fat sexual deviant Vito has to get clipped now that the cats out of the bag.

#149775 - 10/04/06 08:32 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Could Tony rise to control NY and NJ?

I didn't even think Vito (aka whipitgood) would be clipped. It seemed that it ended with him either plotting his own suicide (that would be a recurring theme this season) or (based on the call to Sil) he was going to track down the family collectors that were in the club.

#149776 - 10/04/06 08:57 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by electrobuzz:
Could Tony rise to control NY and NJ?
No. That could never happen in real life, so the writers wouldn't make a mistake like that.

Quote:
I didn't even think Vito (aka whipitgood) would be clipped. It seemed that it ended with him either plotting his own suicide (that would be a recurring theme this season) or (based on the call to Sil) he was going to track down the family collectors that were in the club.
I think he called Sil to see if he knew anything yet.

It was pretty stupid for Vito to be in a place like that... dressed like that. I mean wouldn't a mobster like Vito know that the place pays protection money and it's just possible that a collection could be made while he was there? Stupid move all around on the part of Vito.

I don't think they will have him commit suicide. Maybe the Witness Protection Program. Who knows.

What do you think is up with Chris and the Muslims looking for Tec-9's? It might be interesting to see where that goes.

Here's an article on the leather clad capo....

Click Here....

#149777 - 10/04/06 09:04 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Did anyone else catch Meadow's disghust at Johnny's treatment at his daughter's wedding?

"The governemnt really did that?"

That was her first step towards taking her law career to represent the dark side.

It would be too easy for leather boy to flip since he isn't really into his wife anyways. Besides, yet another suicide? Not going to happen.

Frankie Vallie stays and Johnnie is losing face quickly. Now that they know how wear he really is they are concerned for themselves. He wants to kill a possible sucessors but succession might come sooner rather than later.

#149778 - 10/04/06 09:06 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
Claus Offline

Vito looked hot in those chaps. I almost fell of my chair when I saw that scene.

Anthony JR gets fired from his job at Blockbuster and shit hits the fan.

Vito wacks himself

and Chris get in trouble for supplying the heat to the 2 guys...

#149779 - 10/04/06 09:21 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
socalpunx Offline

"What's a guy have to do to buy a guy a drink."

Man...

He's going to whack himself alright, just not with a gun.

The gun thing is going to lead Cris to connecting dots that shouldn't be connected and roll over on Muhammad and Abdul as terrorists.

#149780 - 10/04/06 09:23 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Did anyone else catch Meadow's disghust at Johnny's treatment at his daughter's wedding?

"The governemnt really did that?"

That was her first step towards taking her law career to represent the dark side.
I caught that. I don't know what to make of it, but I have always thought all along that Meadow will eventually wind up on the dark side. Just don't know yet in what capacity.

Quote:
Frankie Vallie stays and Johnnie is losing face quickly. Now that they know how wear he really is they are concerned for themselves. He wants to kill a possible sucessors but succession might come sooner rather than later.
Rusty has to go. Remember he is the one who hired Tony's cousin (Steve Buscemi... a.k.a Tony Blundetto) to whack Phil Leotardo's brother. Phil won't let Rusty live. Besides Rusty has sided with Carmine Jr. in the NY family power struggle... right? Another reason he has to go from Phil's point of view.

#149781 - 11/04/06 09:21 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
The gun thing is going to lead Cris to connecting dots that shouldn't be connected and roll over on Muhammad and Abdul as terrorists.
Remember when he ran into the Feds earlier this season (the one guy who was working on Adriana) and they asked Chris if he knew anything about terrorism? My first thought is that he turns the guys in who want the TEC-9's. But what if he gets them the guns and he himself gets in trouble with the Feds?

Anybody else think that Tony beating up his driver was staged? Especially considering his weakened condition I don't believe he could have stopped a punch thrown by a guy that strong. Rememember, he wanted to show everybody that he was still strong considering the fact they all saw him faint at the wedding.

How hot is Meadow this season? DAMN.

#149782 - 11/04/06 10:11 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
socalpunx Offline

Meadow, robe, kitchen = HOT!

Meadow , dress , wedding = Still HOT!

#149783 - 11/04/06 11:12 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Doug703:

Anybody else think that Tony beating up his driver was staged?
I don't know. I doubt it.

Tony was obviously worried about appearing weak. His decisions were being second guessed, most especially by Christopher. When he was standing there, he sized up everyone in the room and called out the bodyguard. Probably because he was the biggest and appeared the strongest.

If it was planned, wouldn't he have a better excuse than to pick a ridiculous fight over the refrigerator door? Plus he was puking blood in the bathroom. That would mean he hurt his wounds or something. Then he gave himself that sinister smile in the mirror telling himself "he's back".

Nah... I doubt it was supposed to be planned.

Meadow is looking pretty good. Maybe divorce suits that actress. :p

#149784 - 23/04/06 10:13 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Here's to some good action this evening!

Will Vito settle in sunny New Hampshire, with two cats in the yard?

Is Chris dealing with terrorists?

Can Tony still crack heads at the Zoning and Permits office?

Hmmm... maybe I now understand why ratings are down.

[Sleep]

#149785 - 01/05/06 11:12 AM Re: Sopranos countdown!
socalpunx Offline

What the gay?

Anyone want to join me for johnnycakes and a nice Harley ride through the countyside? Good God!

The sins of the father visiting the son. Pannick boy Jr.

What the gay?

#149786 - 01/05/06 12:25 PM Re: Sopranos countdown!
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
I'm just glad Tony didn't cheat on Carmella!

#149787 - 01/05/06 12:45 PM Re: Sopranos countdown!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think Junior really is senile. Has he ever called AJ "Anthony" before? And how could a man like the old Junior beg a teenager to take him home? Seems like his delusions are getting the better of him and he really is losing it. How about the heartfelt moment when Tony realized why AJ attempted it?

Christopher is killing me with the one-liners this season!! [LOL]

What was it with Tony's temper when he came back into the house after almost cheating on Carmella?

I appreciate the fact that this season the thongs on the girls at the Bada Bing don't go up to their armpits. It used to be like those scenes were filmed in 1991. [Freak]

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal